Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Traditions

This Christmas started out like all the others-with Mickey's Christmas Carol. Before Mickey's Christmas Carol came out in the theaters I used to listen to in on record. This year Mark watched with me. :)
Then we went for a walk, read, ate lunch, and napped.

Since we're down in Miami visiting wonderful friends, we decided on a movie and our favorite Chinese food restaurant for dinner. Dinner was fabulous-as expected. We went to see True Grit before dinner. This movie was beautiful. We laughed (a lot) and were all so moved by the film.

We are now sitting on the bed watching Scrooged, with Bill Murray. I've already had my ice cream and am thinking that is has been a wonderful Christmas spent with people I love.

Happiness and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment