Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Washer and Dryer

YEAH! Last weekend we went to a coin operated laundry mat to wash clothes. Let's just say I was a bit out of practice. Last time I gathered quarters for the wash was in college. After window shopping and some online research we decided on the MAYTAG 4000/5000 washer/dryer set. Thank goodness it was Labor Day weekend and everything was on sale.

The delivery guys came today and I have just completed my first wash cycle. Ahh. The spin cycle is so quiet I could barely hear it-even when I was in the garage. I still have to idea how to use all the buttons! The manual says it requires HE (high efficiency) detergent. I have to do some more research on that. I've been using Seventh Generation (mainly because they don't test on animals) and I've got to make sure it's still okay.

Happy no-quarter-washing weekend to all!

The Stack


Spin Baby Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment